Tuesday, 24 August 2010

Every night I remember that evening, the way you looked when you said you were leaving

It's been a beautiful summer, all ended in the perfect way of getting into Manchester University :) still got about three weeks before I leave, but it's all creeping up way too quickly. Ridiculous amount of planning needs to take place, shopping for cooking equipment, clothes, stationary, learning to actually write legibly again, setting up a student bank account, etc, etc. All the things I have to do are swamping me completely... and as always there's the issue of money and not having any. Can't believe I'm gonna be leaving everyone either, that terrifies me completely, met some absolutely amazing people this summer and it's not gonna be enough time before I have to leave them. I have to survive on my own now haha.




No comments:

Post a Comment