Monday, 5 July 2010

And we all sit around here in our home town listen to the waves as they all crash down, and watch the fire as it slowly burns away, glowing embers fly

The last week has been, for the most part, ridiculous. Not sure what's going to happen with certain situations, but right now I have to try and forget about all of that. New York tomorrow :D and I'm going to let go of here and enjoy myself, and it's going to be incredible. Hoping dad's gonna let me take his Pentax camera, which is beautiful, but that might be asking too much.

'You want me to come over, I've got an excuse. Might be holding your hand, but I'm holding it loose.'

Haven't blogged in a week, and realised that things I thought were affecting me have been completely ignored, and aren't any part of any problem anymore. Funny how much things can change in a week if you spend the majority of it off your face sitting in woods and fields and not sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment