Sunday, 18 July 2010

I've been waiting for so long for the summer, and now it's here... I don't know, I guess I thought it would be more. Feels like I need something to work towards, but right now it's the limbo between exams and results, I want life to move forward, there's too much on my mind and I wish I could ignore it.

On a happier note, Inception is an incredible film, the kind of film you spend hours thinking through afterwards, really enjoyed just getting lost in it. Would recommend everyone going to see it, it's basic enough just to enjoy the film, but then if you like thinking really far into things it's amazing.

Off to Kavos tomorrow, can't wait to have a really girly week, even though my liver will give up on me at some point very soon. Going to be so good being back in a hot sunny country :)



I miss New York so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment