Just discovered The Vaccines, pretty decent band from what I've heard, love finding new artists to listen to. Had a pretty crazy week last week, friends free houses in the summer are one of my favourite things, love the makeshift community everyone creates, so different from a one night house party, everyone gets so involved with everything.

Been listening to loads of Ed Solo & Skool of Thought the past couple of weeks, such upbeat tunes. Got back into Less Than Jake as well, which always cheers me up.
Having a sober week this week, making up for the carnage of last week. Think it's doing me good, started physiotherapy today as well, so got that to focus on. Ordered some books for when I go back to uni.. attempting to be productive when there's minimal things I actually need to do.
ElectroSwing will always be king.
Peace
Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment