Wednesday, 6 July 2011

So it's been a while...

Went to University and completely got out of the short-lived habit of blogging. Now seems like a perfect opportunity to start it up again since my life has come to a bit of a standstill seeing as I was clever enough to longboard down the hill to my house at about 30mph after drinking 4 litres of Sainsbury's basics cider. Ended in my bone being ripped out of my leg, pleasant I know... Broke my talus, pretty much the worst bone to break in the body. Go big or go home. Aha, but yeah, have been in a cast stuck at home for almost two and a half months. Not gonna go into that though, it's altogether quite depressing however many 'silver linings' there are.

Anyway, have discovered some awesome songs/bands recently, Lions In Cages by Wolf Gang and Home by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros are both indescribably good.
Also been doing an unhealthy amount of online shopping, today received a watch and a pair of sunglasses from Urban Outfitters, both are beautiful:



Anyway, seems a bit ridiculous to leave a blog for a year and then come back to it without much explanation as to what's happened over that year. Went to Manchester Uni, have made some incredible friends who I can tell are friends for life. Absolutely love the city and my life there, cannot wait to get back to it, even if I'm going to have to retake most of the year. Have a house sorted with two of my best friends for September, it'll be amazing to actually move in a make it our own.

All I need to do is wait out this injury, and I can get back to real life. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment