Wednesday, 13 July 2011

You can only fool yourself for so long.

Chase & Status' album No More Idols is fucking excellent. Don't care how mainstream they are becoming, they still make very good music.

Only productive thing I've achieved in the last week is becoming absolutely incredible at Guitar Hero and Rock Band. Have spent too much time playing, and it is ridiculous that I class it as a productive thing to spend hours doing, aha. My mates got a free house at the moment, perfect opportunity for me to start getting out again, even if it does mean my drinking is back on the up. Also the smoking, but I need to keep that under control, can't have my ankle fucking up further purely because I can't resist a cancer stick. Gotta continue to attempt to save money as well, but don't think that's gonna happen.

Can't wait for my next hospital appointment on the 26th, could be given bad news but I am sick of waiting.



No comments:

Post a Comment